Some things never go out of style! My parents loved them, now my own
kids love them too! Of course I'm talking about tye dyed t-shirts!
This is a great project to do with the kids! You'll love the beautiful shirts that you can
make for such a cheap price!
This project calls for any style of white t-shirt. You can get them in 3 packs pretty cheap & I've even found them at the $1 store!
You won't need to buy any dye, because we are going to tye dye with Kool Aid!
* Decide what colors/flavors of Kool Aid you want to use.
* Use a separate bowl for each color. Add the packet of Kool Aid & 1oz. of vinegar. Mix well.
* Twist shirt into different shapes & tie with rubber bands.
* Dip those sections with a rubber band into the liquid (be sure to wear gloves so you don't stain your hands =)
* Leave the rubber bands on & let dry.
* After the shirt is dry, remove the rubber bands.
* Now iron your shirt to help the colors stay put!
That's all there is to it! What a great way to spend the day!